Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah Sometimes I wonder too.

Why do I wait so long to post? Then I have tons of stuff to say and I hate long posts!

First of all: I WON!! I WON!! Here is my prize for guessing Barn E. Quat's weight. (Check out the contest I won here) I haven't guess what the Ken doll pants are for yet!


I'm about half finished with spinning the silk for MysticLight Shawl Knitaling. It's turning out beautiful, but I may overdye with red again after. It's really not as dark as I had intended. Overall I'm pretty happy with the result so far.



Oh yeah, and that IS my Mystic Waters in the background. I have a clue left to go, but am suddenly taking off on it again.

Last of all! No idea if I've ever mentioned this before, but I have really long hair. I decided that in May, I will give it a chop and donate it to Locks of Love. Donating my hair is something I've thought of, but I didn't think they would take mine because I color it (oh yeah, i'm gray ya'll, at the ripe old age of 33, I am really GRAY) Anyway, it turns out they will take it. Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that spun silk is gorgeous. Are you going to ply it with something else or another spindle? How many ounces do you have? Enquiring minds you know.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!