Friday, January 11, 2008

A couple days ago, I decided to stop at my LYS to pass 45 minutes I had before i was going to meet my best friend for lunch. I had some Christmas money to spend, but I wasn't going to spend it lol. I still have some left, but gaze on the yarney goodness



This beautiful purpley, blue laceweight mohair will be ice queen. Ooooooo I can't wait for that.
My first Tofutsies. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I'll let you know soon enough.


Socks for me. It's interlacements and the colors are pink, red and purple. Looks like it was dyed just for the Bam.


This green will probably be socks for number five. He really wants green socks (even though he just got a pair of green alpaca socks a month ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!