Monday, January 14, 2008

As promised

The Chiefs Handspun socks. I used plain undyed Polypay navajo plied so they are quite thick.

Unoriginal hat. The colors are prettier in person, but you can get the idea. This is my second batch of handspun. It was Lorna's laces roving.


Hand dyed Shetland. The green isn't quite to "pea" as in this photo, and the blue is a bit less aqua and more royal, but you get the idea.

Most recent batch of dyed roving. The plan was pink, purple and aqua. I would say mission accomplished, but not exactly how I planned it. The pink is more pinky in person.
I've had a lot of fun with this and I keep getting new ideas for colorways. I guess I need to find a place to bulk buy white roving!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!