Monday, January 7, 2008

Pay No Attention to the Doof Behind the Curtain!

Ok so I've moved (sort of). Think of it like when you moved and you had all your crap in the house, but none of it was unpacked so you were still really disorganized and messed up even though all your junk was in one place.


All my entries are moved, but it will take me some time to get all the photos into the posts so please bear with me.


On a lighter note! Guess what this is!



I can't tell you today, sorry!

I finished spinning the first self-dyed batch of Shetland. Take a peek.


Isn't that pretty? It's not the dark brown. I'm having a little bit of trouble getting a good photo, but this one is not too bad.

I also dyed another batch of roving to spin next. I love how it turned out.

I also have an almost finished pair of Monkeys to show you soon, and I finished one of the Chiefs handspun socks while I was away. I'll post a photo of those when I have them both done.

Hope you all like the new digs! It will take me a bit to be totally settled, but I think it will be nicer eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!