Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What?! I can KEEP a pair of socks!?

Holy crap. I knitted so many pairs of socks for family over the holidays, and I've FINALLY finished one for me. This year I joined the SAM5 where 250 knitters will be posting a pair of socks each month. Each pair posted will hopefully be for ME.


Here is my January offering:



These are Monkey Socks knitted out of Jojoland Quartette which is a merino/cashmere blend. They are just so soft and comfy! They did kinda of a weird stripey thing, but I still think they're beautiful.

I also finished a pair of plain black Lion Brand Cashmere blend socks for my Dad. I'll post a photo this weekend when he gets here for a visit. I thought I'd use him for a foot model since they are a bit big for me.

I still have a pair of socks and two lace projects on the needles so come back soon!




2 comments:

  1. Thise are gorgeous I love the color I have looked at that yarn but have not purchased any .... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monkey socks are beautiful. Right now I'm working on monkey socks too and I'm really loving that pattern :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!