Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yeah right Have you ever seen me go Wordless Before?


I mentioned this Monday. See we've had a dilemma in this house. The mantel had been removed when we bought it, so there were anchor thingies in the wall, but nothing else.

The Chief built this floating mantel over the weekend. See the only other place that our flatscreen would fit was on the opposite wall. That's why we finally put a big mirror over the fireplace. We could watch TV in the mirror. It was kinda weird though because it always looked like people were driving on the wrong side of the road, and as Ink pointed out from the Broken Barn, we couldn't watch foreign films. I can't read backwards fast enough for most subtitles.

Now we can enjoy the fireplace and a movie at the same time. We did a lot of that over the weekend! In fact I hope to be doing a lot more of it every weekend.

If you come over, bring snacks. I never grocery shop.

Beer too.

1 comment:

  1. lol! Problem solved. And I knew you wouldn't last long without words. Har!

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!