Friday, February 22, 2008

WTF Friday! Brought to you by a bewildered Bammers

Well, my little chickens, last night after Parent Teacher conferences (Number 5 is doing swimmingly. The only problem is that things seem to come to him so easily that he doesn't take his time and work as much as he really should), The Chief and I came home and snuggled up and he put a new show on the TV. Have you guys seen this?

Whoa

Ok, first of all, I was raised around a lot of rednecks. I grew up in a really small town and I even dated some rednecks. I"m not knocking them and I would even say I have a few tendencies that could be called "redneck", but really, when did we decide to start putting this kinda stuff on TV for entertainment. Some of it is downright GAROSS. One lady lost her set of false teeth the day of her wedding and her (very helpful) mom said, "You want mine?"

Um what? Is this something we're doing now? Sharing TEETH??? Whatever next? Bridesmaids all in camo? (yes) Mud wrestling brides? (yep that too)

Look at my embryonic Ice Queen. (must have photos of yarn)



I'm using Rowan Kidsilk Haze in color Hurricane with foil-lined silver glass beads from here. It's for my mom, but don't worry. I bought yarn to make one for me too. Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that show last week sometime and I was thinking this is really sad that this can be a reality show. I saw the one where the lady was taken pictures on a horse half naked and the guy was getting WRANGLER tattoed on his butt.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!