Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well, no sooner said . . .

Than I caught a cold. I don't feel that bad, but apparently I'm my mother now with a tissue shoved up my sleeve. How freakin awesome is that?

On saturday we went to a shearing at a local farm. They had lambs:





There was stash enhancement. The Chief bought me some roving.


And I finished spinning some previously dyed roving. I navaho plied it. I've already made a pair of socks out of it, but I love how this turned out.



Lovely Robin who left me a tip on getting roving to dry fast: Thank you so much! We dyed a bunch more roving as a fam on Friday night. I had a salad spinner I've never used before and it really helped. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I was able to help. I hope you show us pictures of the roving you dyed. I have only played with some KoolAid so far but I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!