Friday, February 8, 2008

It's WTF Friday!!

Yesterday I was working my way through a box of children's books listing them for sale and I found this:


Mind you, some oddities turn up now and again in this business, but seriously. I'm no Child Development expert, but is this really coloring book material? I'm just not sure.

So when the Chief came home from work, I of course had to show him. He did a double take and said "wtf!" Then he asked if they had an actual pic of poor Joan burning at the stake. Well frankly I hadn't thought of that in particular, so I checked. In fact, there are no flames, but check this out.


You guys sometimes I find weird stuff, but I have to say this is right up there at the top of the weirdest.

I've been knitting and should have some photos this weekend, but I have a LOT of housecleaning to do today so off to do the Donna Reed thing!

1 comment:

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!