Monday, March 24, 2008

Babay time!

You guys I am almost on the last chart for Wings of a Dream. After i confessed to being scared, I got over it. The second wing is about 80% done which means I am SO DANG CLOSE.

This week I should have a pic.

We also had a 14th bday party for number 3. 14 is a really unfortunate age, is it not? Enough said.

We got time with Smidge.


Also, we created our first LOLZ, so come and vote on it! You do have to clidk on it to vote, and to see the whole thing. Unfortunately, blogger trims it, but it says "Lonely Egg, Contemplaitz Ending it all"

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

1 comment:

  1. I am a little behind but I need some of those ear lights. I would like to read in bed but don't have a light by my side of the bed. I also need them for knitting how cool.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!