Saturday, July 19, 2008

FO: One Pink Lacy Scrotum

I did it! Continuing with our recurring theme of cutting projects frighteningly close on yardage. I honestly have less than three yards left.

I had 2000 yds of laceweight on the cone. That's one seriously close project. I'll try to take a blocking photo tomorrow but I have a pink blocking board and the scrote is actually pink soooo. Not a huge help. I also have two new completed yarns to show. I've been spinning my bum bum off!

Oh and last, I have sworn not to start another project until I finish up Wicked. I'm on the sleeves so it won't be long, but I'm already starting to look at what's up next. I think the Swallowtail shawl by Evelyn Clark will be next with this.
CIMG0685
handspun BFL.

Come back tomorrow and see pictures. I'm just too tired to take photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!