Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged for some blog questions. I have to think about who I'll tag myself. anyway, here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a 24 year old brand new mom. I was still on maternity leave from a payroll job that I returned to and then left to work three days a week instead. More mommy time.


2. What were five things on my to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
mail books that were ordered in the last few days (already wrapped)
Pull one expedited order
Get some stuff ready to put on ebay
Write a couple checks
Groceries would be good

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Cheese and crackers,

4. Where are some places I’ve lived? I've never lived anywhere but Holland and Zeeland. I can't imagine what it's like to NOT live near the water and even though I'm sure there are lots of nice places to live, I don't want to live somewhere else.

5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
Send my husband and his brother to Alaska for a guided moose hunt
Buy a large piece of land for us to build a dream house, guest house, and have a few fiber animals (and a grass fed cow)
Pay off the homes of our parents and oldest kid.
Set up trusts for the rest of the kids
Pay for the rest of number 2's education and wipe out his student debt
Start a foundation to help single parents get whatever educations they need to get ahead in their careers while still taking good care of their families
Take our kids on some trips around the world, Europe and India would be first.

I'm probably missing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!