Monday, June 9, 2008

Big news!

I've been half-assed working on a line of sock yarns, and I was contacted through Ravelry by a woman who wanted to buy some. I sold my first four skeins! Woooo Hooooooooooooo

She asked for two surprise skeins so I won't be posting the surprises before she gets them, but I will take some pics before they go. Now I just need my bare naked yarn to get here soon so I can dye those puppies up. I'm allllllll ready otherwise.

CIMG0571

Here's the one she originally inquired about. This colorway is named "garbage can party". Look for the release soon. I'm working as fast as I can here dang!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!! You can SOOO post them here if you'd like to BEFORE I get them.....I think ::gg::

    No, seriously -- If I don't want to see them, I won't come back until after the package arrives (FAT FLIPPIN' CHANCE) so go ahead and let the orders FLOW....

    Folks you might want to order NOW -- before the masses get a look at these yarns -- once they do -- you're not going to be able to get your hands on this stuff -- I have a feeling we're in the presence of the next BIG thing in Indie Yarn! Tell me when you first saw that photo, you didn't think it was Noro -- Exactly what I thought ::gg::

    I am anxiously awaiting my "Garbage Can Party" and others, and THANK YOU for allowing me to rush you and order before you were even ready -- you're a doll!!

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!