Monday, August 4, 2008

Quickies (Gotta Love 'Em)

I am just in really fast today. The Chief had an outpatient surgery this morning so we were hanging out at Holland Hospital today. So now he is nice and Viked up, on the couch with a mustache bandage on. I have not really been in THAT many hospitals, but a few between my sister and the rest of my family. Holland Hospital does a GREAT job. They never treat you badly, and the nurses are nice and funny (and a bunch of knitters). I got lots of questions and comments about the handdyed socks I'm working on and two crocheters who were also in the waiting room said something too.

I had podcasts on my MP3 player so I just waited, listened, knit and waited.

I will have a finished picture of my swallowtail and maybe some socks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!