Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where I Warn you about Crack

Soooooooooo, we visited the famous (and wonderful) Threadbear Fiber Arts. Sooooo I was getting my change from the lovely ladies at the counter, and I requested a five and five ones. One of them said, "Beer money?"

So of course being me, I said, "Nah, I need singles for the strip club tonight."

Who knew that little exchange was prophetic and later i would be oh so glad I had a few singles. I mean it was all I could do to pass up this chance to slip a single in there.

THIS showed up at the Stitch and Pitch and I SHIT YOU NOT, it was no more than six feet from me. I think this qualifies for a collective WHAT THE FUCK!!?? How do you not feel a draft all the way down your ass crack huh? It was like 50 degrees. The bonus is, she stood up, pulled up her jeans, pulled down her sweater, sat back down and exposed this. It was actually approximately two inches LESS than was originally exposed. Yeah, this is covered up.
CIMG0692

It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away. Dude, if you show up like this at an event with me, you are screaming to be on "The Blog". At least I didn't put her face in the photo right? Consider yourself Kinneared, honey!

Anywho, it was a super fun night, even though a bit cold and rainy. The Lansing Lugnuts beat the crap out the Dayton Dragons! (Go Nuts) You know I couldn't pass that up.

The ladies I went with did the YMCA dance. Hey spelling is hard.
CIMG0695
LOL it was funny. I liked it.

There was Threadbear fun.
Deb did some shopping:
CIMG0690
Why yes, Deb. I do think that will make a shawl that is just your color. It coordinates perfectly with her hair doesn't it?

KaRi took photos, so I took a photo of her taking a photo next to sock yarn.
CIMG0691
Val paid for her purchases. That blonde lady is the one who knew where the strip club was. I feel like Maury exposing this "secret" of hers.
CIMG0688

All in all, a great night. Freezing, but great.

Please people, don't abuse crack. Hey where were her underpants anyway?

4 comments:

  1. ass-crack showing in an o-pen bar,
    Lakeshore knitters at the game,
    Bamm with her cam is there in a trance,
    to catch this girl not wearing underpants...
    Everybody knows, in Michigan in early spring,
    Temps can fall to 42.
    If you're at a game and your crack's all aglow,
    Bamm will snap a pic,
    the world will know!
    (think Nat King Cole)

    Chief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the laceweight you spun. I'd love to spin like that, but I don't want to have to actually learn, and start with thicker, uneven stuff, LOL.
    One week I was at band practice. I'm the section leader, but decided to sit in the second row to help out the younger flute players. A young lady (18-23), with skin tight pants, bleach blonde hair, and heavy makeup, who I'd never seen before, comes in and sits in my usualy chair. She leans over to her bag, exposing her red thong. Ewww. I could see it all evening. How do people not realize they are dressed inappropriately? LOL. Visible panty lines are much preferred to actually seeing someone's undergarments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes -- that's scarry! Sounds like you had a good time. Never been to Threadbear but it's definitely on my list of places to visit. BTW your laceweight yarn looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!