Monday, May 12, 2008

May

Well I've been busy doing I don't know what. I finished some yarn I like to call Bozo's best shirt.
CIMG0681

The dyes were picked out by number four. It turned out very bright. Not lovin it, but I'll make an outdoor headband or socks or something out of it. It'll get used for something.

Saturday I went with Lori to Marrhaven to fiber shop. I had a great time and it's always fun seeing the lambs and stuff. I was sorely tempted to buy some of her wool on cones, but not this trip. Next time though. I had planned to dye some fiber when I got home, but instead I decided to try laceweight. Lori had just spun some up and gave me some encouragement, so I tried it. It'll be a two ply eventually and here's a single.
CIMG0682
and yeah, I know I kind of forgot to switch hooks and got absorbed in the laceweight rhythm.

It's BFL that I handdyed awhile back. Remember this?

CIMG0478
Well that's what I used. I think I'm gonna love it!

1 comment:

  1. It is gorgeous. I know it is bright but I think it is awesome. How incredibly cool that you get to go to Threadbare. That store sounds awesome. I just listened to KnitTherapy when Franklin was there taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!