Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Answers

Cookie: Only 8 because they are very big (despite looking fairly normal size when photographed next to my husband's ginormous gorilla hands) and because that was all I could fit into the Priority mail medium box with good cushioning.

Carrie: Because she dreams of them. She loves them with a passion that burns white hot. (and I am not even joking. Perhaps she will comment and tell you how she loves them)And she can't come for Christmas because she will be feeling poorly so this way at least she has 8 huge santa cookies to look forward to.

ToadyJoe: I wish you could too damnit! But I would help you cut them out and stuff. You can't keep helpers if you make them do all the work. I've tried it!

ETA: We're making pizza tonight and my husband's crust is so perfect I had to take a picture. If you look very closely, you can see a big blue skein of yarn over next to the giant coffee urn. What? You don't have yarn in your kitchen?
CIMG1667

6 comments:

  1. C'mon sis, we need to know about these cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. That does make sense.

    Did you save me a slice?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a girl with a giant coffee urn.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is the sister that is an absolute FREAK for the Santa cookie. How can I describe to you in mere words how fabulous these cookies are? Truly, they are the most buttery, tender, flaky cookies that ever passed human lips. Pair that with the divine cream cheese frosting and we are talking about gustatory orgasm here! This is not an exaggeration. I even made up a song about them that I start singing to myself right around Halloween in anticipation of the big moment when the Santa cookie will once again be MINE, MINE, ALL MINE AH HA HA HA HA!!! (cough) Sorry, I lost my head for a minute. Truly, it would not be Christmas for me without these cookies. Everybody kapeesh? OK, good. Merry Christmas everybody!

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!