Monday, October 27, 2008

Killer Mini-Dog ON THE LOOSE!

A second before this was taken, The Chief and the Polester were looking at eachother almost nose to nose and it was sooooooo cute. I tried to get it, but apparently Poley had excess Carbon Dioxide to get rid of.

CIMG1023

Makes me laugh

Anywho, I didn't spin all weekend, but I did pick my next spin. (I might slip in one alpaca batt first as I really am dying to try a little bit of the blonde that's processed, but that won't take much time at all). Here's The Chief's next sweater:
CIMG1029
This is the corner of the family room. Ignore my postal scale and the blankie.

I'm on the gusset of the second Froot Loop! yay me
CIMG1027

And on top of that! I finished the fronts and the button band on my handspun sweater! I had a heck of a time trying to unroll it enough for a photo. You know how roley they can be until you get the sleeves on, but I'm very satisfied with how it's coming out and I like it a lot. I really do look forward to dyeing it though. I think i've settled on a dark aquaish, peacock color. I've never dyed a finished garment before, so I'm a little bit nervous.
CIMG1028

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!