Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guess Who's Back On Lace Again

Dear Lace,

Why have we stayed apart so long? I didn't miss you a bit, but once you were back in my lap, well. . . . And why didn't you tell me how much better the nickel needles would work for Nupps?

Love,

Me

I'm on the 16th out of 20 repeats for the center rectangle. Suddenly this piece of lace is just flying!

CIMG1883

In a few days I'll be on border, I think!

I also finished a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I thought maybe if I knit a few throughout the year, I could just pop them in the mail when it comes time this year. It's black, so it doesn't photograph well. I don't really enjoy knitting scarves, so this way I get to space some out over the year, and still do something good for somebody at the end.

I'm ready to put the sleeves on the B-Side too, but first I have things to go out and do. The sun is shining, so time to go and get busy!

2 comments:

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!