I don't usually do the Memes. I don't know if you you are even that interested in what I do around here unless it's knitting related, but THIS is just way too "something I cannot pass up trying for"!
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I just told my mom I would be fine and happy if people made donations in my name to a good charity, but I can think of stuff:
a. My sister's cancer to miraculously GO AWAY
b. Our children to have another happy, healthy year
c. All the wool I can spin and knit for a year (and clearly a bit more since I seem to come out of every year with more than I went in)
d. A self-cleaning house
e. A huge craft studio!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
-A bracelet my son made me in pre-school. It has wooden beads and pinwheel noodles. I mean what mama doesn't love some pasta jewelry?
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
-There are so many! I would love to make a funny family T-shirt for everybody
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
-When i was in about third or fourth grade, i got a ton of books and I was so excited about them. Some of them are still faves to this day.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
-Well they haven't finished their lists yet, but they want all kinds of different stuff!
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
-Mashed potatoes - and cookies!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
-I already did two dozen cards and am knitting up a storm. There's never enough time to do all I want to!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- Elf and Love, Actually (sorry two favorites)
9. Favorite holiday song?
-All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
This meme is from the Todaysmama holiday giveaway. I hope you enter too and I hope you even win second place to me! Hehehehe.