Friday, November 20, 2009

A Meme? From Me? Me?

I don't usually do the Memes. I don't know if you you are even that interested in what I do around here unless it's knitting related, but THIS is just way too "something I cannot pass up trying for"!

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

I just told my mom I would be fine and happy if people made donations in my name to a good charity, but I can think of stuff:
a. My sister's cancer to miraculously GO AWAY
b. Our children to have another happy, healthy year
c. All the wool I can spin and knit for a year (and clearly a bit more since I seem to come out of every year with more than I went in)
d. A self-cleaning house
e. A huge craft studio!

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

-A bracelet my son made me in pre-school. It has wooden beads and pinwheel noodles. I mean what mama doesn't love some pasta jewelry?

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

-There are so many! I would love to make a funny family T-shirt for everybody

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

-When i was in about third or fourth grade, i got a ton of books and I was so excited about them. Some of them are still faves to this day.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

-Well they haven't finished their lists yet, but they want all kinds of different stuff!

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

-Mashed potatoes - and cookies!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

-I already did two dozen cards and am knitting up a storm. There's never enough time to do all I want to!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

- Elf and Love, Actually (sorry two favorites)

9. Favorite holiday song?

-All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

- Baking!

This meme is from the Todaysmama holiday giveaway. I hope you enter too and I hope you even win second place to me! Hehehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have the same issue with Blogger so I'm stopping in here to say "thanks for visiting!". I love the pic of you and your sisters. Are you coming over to CK for the LNYP on Friday night? It'll be our last chance you know...

    ReplyDelete

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!