Thursday, September 11, 2008

This just in!

Yesterday, my laptop finally bit the big one. It's been limping along for awhile, but we were always able to restart from the CDs even if it didn't keep going for too long. Can't even do that now! So, the Chief did some research and I picked up a new one yesterday morning. It wasn't in the budget for this month, but at least the money was there to do it.

The bad news is that I lost the nearly edited fourth episode of the podcast. I was almost done, dude!!! And I bet you're thinking, "Well Bams! Why the hell didn't you back it up?" The short answer is: I did. I saved the files on a thumbdrive, and they're there, but the data files (needed to actually PLAY the project aren't there. I will definitely back up again, but next time I'll export the files as an MP3. Then there aren't multiples and frankly I don't know how that happened. It was seriously weird!

Good news: I'm getting close to finishing the first clue of MS4. Which is very pretty and I'm knitting it in cream, silk, cobweb weight (knit double stranded) with gold beads. I may go ahead and dye it later, but we'll just have to see. If I do dye it, I'm thinking navy, but there again, I won't commit myself until I actually plunk it in a dyepot.

Other good news: First Limonape sock is almost done and Clue 3 of SOTSIII is complete. I'll be working on Clue 4 as soon as I complete Clue 1 of MS4. Clear as mud?

Other news neither good nor bad: I may be in over my head with this much lace KAL, but as I've mentioned, it's like crack to me. I never wear any of it, but I always have lace going. (WEIRDO)

Let's see what else. . . I decided to repeat week 3 of the Couch potato to 5K program, but I upped the speed in orer to make it a little more challenging than just a flat out repeat. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to move up to week four, and I think I probably made the right decision.

I'm tired and my house is a wreck! That's not really news though.

Sorry about the episode, everyone. None of you are more disappointed in my doofusness than me. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!