Friday, April 3, 2009

You Know You Want To

We got my mom a wireless router today. She's live people!

I really do identify with Elinor Dashwood probably more than any other Austen character, so there ya go.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



Also, I totally forgot to post about this, but I was soooooooooo tickled. We have a Ravelry group for the listeners of our podcast. I know we're not for everybody. What can I say? But anyway, we had a "Say Goodbye to Winter" swap and it was AWESOME!! My partner was Slackerella and she spoiled me!

I got some of the Knit Picks alpaca handpainted sock yarn, dark chocolate, Really pretty Corriedale roving, adorable stitch markers, a wee conch shell that she picked up on vacation, AND a gift card for Coldstone Creamery. Thank you, again! I love my swap and I didn't realize that I was so behind on posting my photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't figure out how to respond to comments because blogger is funkay. Thanks for leaving one anyway!